August has mercurial energy – magick, miracles, and unexpected occurrences. The universal vibration is a 1, which means new beginnings for people who feel more confident about being leaders. Magickal things happen wherever they direct their attention.
Not all leaders need to take office or be highly public. Leadership can occur in the home, community garden, or with a project. The point is for them to stand tall and allow themselves to be visible, vulnerable, and available. As Diana Ross sings in I’m Coming Out, The time has come for me to break out of the shell. I have to shout that I’m coming out.
Too many people have been playing small, afraid to leave their comfort zone. The eclipse season earlier this year in January and February rattled and shook us to our cores. The eclipse season that we are currently in is completing the cycle. Fighting the flow of what our souls want for us causes physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalance.
Leaders may experience fear, but they look at it as a teachable moment for themselves and others. They have creative ways of working through challenges, turning darkness into light.
One the flip side, some people will use mercurial energy to sully life by controlling others and manipulating situations. Karma is receiving based on what you give. When a seed is planted in clean fertile soil it will take root, bud, blossom then bare fruit. Often times the fruit will drop, compost, and the seeds will regenerate another plant. Low vibrational people regenerate suffering. It only ends when they become aware of their actions and care enough to change.
Work with the 1 energy by doing the following:
- Be aware of thoughts and emotions when alone, with others, and when doing tasks;
- Remember that we are all energy; thoughts and emotions can be sensed by others. Our energy is like karma — it bears fruit. Choose to spend time with those who are supportive of you and your endeavors. This raises your vibration, as well as theirs. New ideas come up and opportunities will occur;
- Visualize, say, or think about your heart’s desires as you really want it. Practice seeing/ saying/thinking the steps towards the goal, if you are a ‘big picture’ person;
- Repeat twice a day: once after waking and the second before going to bed;
- TRUST that you will receive;
- Be aware that your life may change dramatically because of what you desire. This is the Universe clearing away what you do not need in order to succeed.
This can be applied for any month, but August is ripe with possibilities. The energy is there if you are open to working with it.
Being a leader is also about taking risks, being aware of people’s strengths and challenges, meeting people where they are, and having multiple ways of inspiring change. Step into your power and create new beginnings.